Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whats a gun?

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Reactions
Yes or No?

If I did have guns I would have a few .45's, .22's and a 10mm

DO I need a 9mm?

Won't use it for self defense I would use it for plinking.....

Opinions..

Reactions
The .44 is a cool caliber for pistol and carbine combo . . . handgun hunting anyone? I think the .44 is fo wheelgunners what the 10mm is for guys that shoot autoladers.

.380 is the smallest caliber I will carry in a pocket pistol. I guess a .32 could substitute for a .380.

Reactions
I don't think you need a different caliber that would perform the same function as .45. The benefits I see to it are picking up cheaper ammo than .45, the availability of it in terms of ammo shortages, and that is about it. No, you don't need a 9, but it might be nice to have.

Reactions
I suppose that a .32 caliber would be OK if you were going out for a casual afternoon and were a little concerned for your safety at a PETTING ZOO! I think that a .380 would be minimum protection! How much is your LIFE worth?

Reactions
Yes of course you need a 9mm. The military handgun caliber is 9mm. When the ammo manufacturers fill the orders for them they make huge over-runs and thus 9mm is the cheapest to shoot.

The more shooting the better shot you will be and the more fun shooting becomes.

jj

Reactions
Well, I'll be in the market for a quality 9mm around the first of the month - next. Hi-cap mags, anyone? No Davis, Cobra, or Jennings or....... for me! I might even try out a 9mm Makarov (9x18mm) for fun.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS