JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, in the spring my non-resident Washington CPL issued by King County will expire, can I simply renew that through say Clark County?

Honestly, I haven't even looked yet, though I'd post it here to this knowledgeable base of users...

Do I have to drive to King County, please tell me I don't...

I would renew in Washington State in the county closest to where you live since you're in Oregon. You may need to make an as well depends on what county and/or city.

Make sure you renew early, they've changed from a paper format (that you used in conjunction with your DL) to a plastic format with photo (like Oregon does). It took a wee bit over 2 months for my renewed CPL to arrive in the mail, it used to take 2-3 weeks (the first two times that I renewed) with the old format.

Make sure you renew early ...

This. I renewed last year after they changed to the plastic/photo format, and was surprised it took several weeks to arrive in the mail. Previously, I could go to the Sheriff's office, fill out the form and pay the fee, then sit in the waiting area for my name to be called and handed the new CPL.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top