JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
True, and then a few would look at my prior post and say nigh, guns are good without ammo because they flip them. and there's nothing wrong with that.. but that still begs/says

The problem with ammo, or the problem with me is when you hit a goal of 2000 rounds you start thinking that 2000 is not enough, then you build up to 3000, and then...........

I've wanted another Garand since I sold the last one (needed the cash).
I just checked out the CMP's web site, looks like they have a good selection....I hadn't priced them in 15 years...I guess that's what they call inflation.

Oh boy.... Working another show this weekend, yesterday I picked up a crate of Bulgarian 54R and I swore that would be it. But then I found an Inland M1 Carbine......

I am fully admitting my problem. With the announcement of the CMP price increase I ordered another three service grades. I even had to overnight the paperwork to make sure I didn't get bit by the price increase. I have a problem. I haven't even seen the first one I ordered, it's probably still a month out. What happened to me?

I am fully admitting my problem. With the announcement of the CMP price increase I ordered another three service grades. I even had to overnight the paperwork to make sure I didn't get bit by the price increase. I have a problem. I haven't even seen the first one I ordered, it's probably still a month out. What happened to me?

Psychology of scarcity. At least that's what I tell myself. I see that they have smaller spam cans now too, I'm tempted but that M1 Carbine has left me flat broke as far as guns and ammo go.

I think the end is getting near... One more case of Mosin, another Tulammo spam can of 7.62x39, plus some loose 30 Carbine and 7.62x39 should have me set for a while. Heck, I even ordered a couple guns to shoot the stuff! Hooray for overtime paychecks.

It's never a bad thing.
My wife gives me heck for buying guns and ammo, like most do. I just take her to the walk in closet ask her about the dozen or so clothes with tags still on them for months and ask how much she paid for it? Then I ask if she sells it how much will she get?
Then I tell her about my latest firearm, how much it costs (minus a couple hundred bucks) and how much I can sell it for in a regular time, not too mention in newtown, ct prices.
When are avid "walking dead" watchers and my wife gets anxiety watching it. And i use that as an excuse to "prepare"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top