JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have a G27 and was thinking of getting another one.. I dont like full sized glocks, but for some reason love the look an feel of the "baby Glocks" Do any of you get 2 of the same gun? or is this just a stupid idea? lol:confused:

nwo, I thought of you immediately when I saw this thread..

GG, you know its really not a bad idea, pick up your second as a good quality used piece, if anything ever happened to your first one, mechanical failure needing to go back to the factory, defense situation where it was in an evidence locker until you were cleared from a case you'd still have your primary weapon if that is your daily carry

As always, it comes down to buy what you like :) with a second hand G27 you're not gonna lose much, if any value if you start feeling like you wasted your money later and wanna pull out of it

I have 2 of the P22's I loved the first one so much that i got one for the wife ha ha! Now there is one down stairs and one up stairs! I am thinking of getting a second 10/22 and a second GP 100! Am i crazy? No, i have legitimate excuses for wanting them like one for the wife and one for my son.

I have 2 of the P22's I loved the first one so much that i got one for the wife ha ha! Now there is one down stairs and one up stairs! I am thinking of getting a second 10/22 and a second GP 100! Am i crazy? No, i have legitimate excuses for wanting them like one for the wife and one for my son.

nothing wrong with a second gp 100

So I have a G27 and was thinking of getting another one.. I dont like full sized glocks, but for some reason love the look an feel of the "baby Glocks" Do any of you get 2 of the same gun? or is this just a stupid idea? lol:confused:

If you want it go for it. I have several that are duplicates some with different barrel lengths and some that are a blue vs stainless twin. If you can afford it buy what you want even if it's a third one;)

I am on the verge of getting a New York reload Kimber ultra II then maybe a third AMT Automag III. The only thing you should limit yourself to one of is a wife......that is all you need of those.......:s0112:

I have two Smith model 10-5s. Also two 1911s, but one is a Commander, and the other Government. Identical? The 10-5s are both the same, mostly. I don't pick one over the other for carry.
Steve

Yes, at least in our household. My wife liked my 70 series Combat Commander and bought one for herself. She liked my Colt Government Model 380 and bought one for herself. She liked my Browning A-5 and bought one for herself, although her's is a Sweet 16 rather than my 12. I liked her Beretta 92 and bought one for myself. Between us we have 3 Ruger 10/22's. Does that count? Then there are the very similar but technically different but I won't get into that...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top