JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey,

I have been looking around and have found some DNR land near King Lake in Monroe. Does anyone know if they have gated off all of those roads off of Lake Fontal Rd? Is there any other way to get to them? PM me if you want.

Thanks for any help

Hey,

I have been looking around and have found some DNR land near King Lake in Monroe. Does anyone know if they have gated off all of those roads off of Lake Fontal Rd? Is there any other way to get to them? PM me if you want.

Thanks for

Hi here's some help.
The first gate is private property, non marked, the second, yellow gate is private as well till the power lines. No trespassing there. Even though there's a discover sign there. The gates constantly get broken into so if you see one it open it might get locked soon after with no warning, everyone has a key apparently.Unfortunately everyone thinks they can shoot there, I've called the police a few times due to bullets wizzing around our house. Dnr doesn't allow shooting in that area at all, I talk to them constantly. Or after hours anything. So if you get caught say you don't know. This area is under heavy surveillance, it's turning into a reiter garbage dump. But dnr is low on funds so they rarely patrol. Chances are your good. So any time I hear someone shooting close to my house the cops will be called. If you want to shoot I'd try further down lk frontal rd by the power lines,but it still is not legal. If your away from houses you might not get called on. A lot of my neighbors are getting pissed. Good luck finding an area.

Hey,

Thanks for

Hi here's some help.
The first gate is private property, non marked, the second, yellow gate is private as well till the power lines. No trespassing there. Even though there's a discover sign there. The gates constantly get broken into so if you see one it open it might get locked soon after with no warning, everyone has a key apparently.Unfortunately everyone thinks they can shoot there, I've called the police a few times due to bullets wizzing around our house. Dnr doesn't allow shooting in that area at all, I talk to them constantly. Or after hours anything. So if you get caught say you don't know. This area is under heavy surveillance, it's turning into a reiter garbage dump. But dnr is low on funds so they rarely patrol. Chances are your good. So any time I hear someone shooting close to my house the cops will be called. If you want to shoot I'd try further down lk frontal rd by the power lines,but it still is not legal. If your away from houses you might not get called on. A lot of my neighbors are getting pissed. Good luck finding an area.

Sent you a PM about this area.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top