JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Originally Posted by bugeye
Maybe I should break my addiction to this site........

Don't do that Bugeye. While I would agree that we disagree on many points, Their your opinions and your entitled to them,, that's what makes THIS country the best thing going. And on that issue, Im sure we can ALL agree.

do you have any problems selling firearms to people you don't know based only an seeing some ID?

How is this any different then selling someone alcohol or a car? Is it the responsiblity of the seller to ensure the buyer is qualified or competent? Drunk drivers have caused far more deaths than private party gun sales.

I will never again underestimate a persons ability to act against their own interests,

I've heard Allen Combs use similar language and it frustrates me to no end. People need to get their head out of their *** and stop thinking about 'what's in it for me'. That's why entitlements are out of control. I'm tired of people acting in their own interests. It's time to make some hard decisions. Americans are resiliant and will reach out to one another in need. We saw it on 9/11, we saw it during Katrina. Quit trying to put a band-aid on a leg that needs to be amputated.

For all the talk I hear about supply side economics being a failure I have yet to get a check from a poor person.

So, back to the original post, has anyone read of any evidence that anybody ELSE on the Democratic National Committee besides Wasserman-Schultz is "pushing" more gun control? Perhaps the thread should be re-titled, "ONE member of the DNC is pushing more anti-gun laws!"............................elsullo

Gee, I expected some response from this post, so felt the need to bring it back to see what words others will falsly put in my mouth...........................elsullo

J
Do you even own a gun Bugeye? I see you have zero feedback since you started in 2009, maybe you are just an Agent Provocateur and not a gun guy at all?

An Agent Provocateur is someone who tries to get you to do illegal stuff, not someone who provokes you to think. While I disagree with my brother Bugeye on this issue (one of the few times), he never fails to back up his arguments. He is one of the reasons this site is more interesting than other gun forums, where being a gun owners is assumed to be the same as being a right-winger.

An Agent Provocateur is someone who tries to get you to do illegal stuff, not someone who provokes you to think. While I disagree with my brother Bugeye on this issue (one of the few times), he never fails to back up his arguments. He is one of the reasons this site is more interesting than other gun forums, where being a gun owners is assumed to be the same as being a right-winger.

As opposed to being a Pink Pistols log cabin Republican ?

"Agents provocateurs", French, literally "provocative agents". Going to have to stick with this one, it fits.

Traditionally, an agent provocateur (plural: agents provocateurs, French for "inciting agent(s)") is a person employed by the police or other entity to act undercover to entice or provoke another person to commit an illegal act. More generally, the term may refer to a person or group that seeks to discredit or harm another by provoking them to commit a wrong or rash action.

No, I did what you can't do, and that is to ask a question, clear enough and of limited range, so that can be answered.

So, one can only wonder what sort of 'pertinent and specific' questions you might be capable of asking a potential buyer?
I suspect, false ID and capable of emitting a "yar", stands a good chance!

But I found out what I wanted to find out, no compromise is possible, so many Cato's so few Cicero's.
Maybe it matters not, after all they both lived to see the end of their republic.

Yes indeed, I stand for no compromise that is 100% correct, and to take it further I want some of the laws in place to be eliminated.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top