JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also ban good shooters, of which I'm sure there are a bunch here. I know at least two shooters who are better with iron sights at 600 yards than I am with my scope.

I just remembered, there is one store I know where you CAN buy everything you need like they say on the news: Hamlet Quick Stop, at Necanicum Junction in Oregon, the corner of Hwy 26 and Hwy 53.

We can fix that! Expert marksmanship will simply be defined as a hate crime subject to federal oversight by the Rapid Response Teams of BATFE, the IRS, the USPS, and the NEA.

Remove the scopes and viola, it's a hunting rifle... She didn't say what kind of hunting...

I want to get one of those double shot guns, would that be like two barrel's, both going off at the same time?

And Lord knows we don't want to eject the bullets between shots, cause that would clear the barrel...

I do believe she is Forrest Gumps long lost sister...

I really wanted to know where I could get one of those double-shot hunting rifles, so I checked the USPTO. Seems she got the idea from a Polish AK, where two rounds are loaded at once to produce 2x the firing rate. Turns out, they sell them at K-Mart.
AK_DoubleLoad.png

Damn, like like all my rifles are assault rifles because of their scopes and detachable thinggies that I bought at the grocery store.

So this is our Anti-gun problem right here. The people that write the policies rely on "experts" like this woman. No person within their circle wants to be outed as a know nothing so they say ridiculous things like she did and the policy makers say, "Exactly. I was thinking the same thing. Great minds think a like". Next thing you know assault hunting rifles with adapters are banned.

Last Edited:
So this is our Anti-gun problem right here. The people that write the policies rely on "experts" like this women. No person then their circle wants to be outed s a know nothing so they say ridiculous things like she did and the policy makers say, "Exactly. I was thinking the same thing. Great minds think a like". Next thing you know assault hunting rifles with adapters are banned.
I did notice quite a few "uh huh" comments from the others. They have no idea what it means, but they want to be seen agreeing with an "expert".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top