JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I made it all the way through... :confused: My IQ is now in the double digits, much closer to single than triple digits... Would someone please send me a "participation trophy"?

Here, was all they had, but I don't even qualify since I didn't have "fun"
participation-trophies.jpg
No. Social. Justice. For. Short. Fat. Old. Guys. Ever. Yikes! #NSJFSFOGEY

How do people that st00pid even function in modern society. My 12 yr old grandson could have presented more factual information than that cow.

I was thinking it had to be a parody. Thanks for finding this, I'm sure it's going to get a lot of views, heh.

I was watching FNC Saturday afternoon, and the reporter they had at the scene was also completely ignorant of anything firearm related yet still continued to yammer on and on. I was hoping it was an aberration, but looks like even Fox can't or won't get it right.

How do people that st00pid even function in modern society. My 12 yr old grandson could have presented more factual information than that cow.

Having watched it I have no doubts on that.

Funny how times change. At 12 I was reloading my own ammo and it was common to get your first .22 about that time - these days I'd get kicked out of school for accidentally eating my PB&J into a pistol shape...

Cool, everyone is trying to have the next new big idea. Let's ban scopes now too! Iron sight muskets for everyone!

Do you really need to see out 500 yards? Is that hunting? No, you're a sniper at that point, obviously.

Just wait until PETA jumps on board with the ban on optics!

Also ban good shooters, of which I'm sure there are a bunch here. I know at least two shooters who are better with iron sights at 600 yards than I am with my scope.

I just remembered, there is one store I know where you CAN buy everything you need like they say on the news: Hamlet Quick Stop, at Necanicum Junction in Oregon, the corner of Hwy 26 and Hwy 53.

Stooooopid! So called Expert cant even get it right! So, what I am really getting here, reading between the lines, is a push to ban ALL rifles! Lumping them all into the one Killer category that must be banned! I'm not a sexist, but gezes, these women have no idea what the hell they are talking about!

Even Feinstein and Hillary, each in their own right, know more about guns ... I admit I had tears running down my cheeks, but boy it's rather sad when you think about it.

I am sorry to all the people that will be offended by this statement. But I really don't give a Sh1t.

THERE WAS WAY TO MUCH BLOND IN THAT VIDEO

I'm pretty sure not a single thing that expert said was correct.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top