JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, according to this "expert", the difference between a hunting rifle and an assault rifle is the scope? Or is it the scope adapter that you buy at a grocery store?
I'm confused.
Oh wait, I think she's saying that with a hunting rifle you have to eject the bullets between each shot. And an assault rifle doesn't eject bullets.
You'd think that someone making a point about guns would at least try to have a person who knows what they're talking about help explain things. But you know- Fox News.

I made it all the way through... :confused: My IQ is now in the double digits, much closer to single than triple digits... Would someone please send me a "participation trophy"?

I hate to be the one casting aspersions on a persons character, but I'm starting to think that she may not be the expert she claims to be. See, she didn't once mention that folding thingie that goes up. That's a major part of an assault rifle so maybe she isn't as experienced as they think.

Cool, everyone is trying to have the next new big idea. Let's ban scopes now too! Iron sight muskets for everyone!

Do you really need to see out 500 yards? Is that hunting? No, you're a sniper at that point, obviously.

Just wait until PETA jumps on board with the ban on optics!

Wow, she's a lot more smarter than me. o_O

Where do they get these bozos? Are you telling me they can't find at least one person that can offer informed, intelligent and not overly speculative commentary?

Just another good reason not to watch these channels.

I made it all the way through... :confused: My IQ is now in the double digits, much closer to single than triple digits... Would someone please send me a "participation trophy"?

You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!
I didn't even make half way. If they are going to spout complete gibberish at me, at least, put a pretty gal on! This one should be put out of her misery, with a double shooter adapted hunting rifle with a killer scope and grocery boolits!:rolleyes:

You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!
I didn't even make half way. If they are going to spout complete gibberish at me, at least, put a pretty gal on! This one should be put out of her misery, with a double shooter adapted hunting rifle with a killer scope and grocery boolits!:rolleyes:

With a famous FNC "up skirt" shot while they're at it!! :D
WHOO HOO, I found a double shooter adapter but it was at the adult book store, not the grocery store!:D

am I going to get another warning?

LOL.... I've said worse around here. ;)

That was painful. But think about that cell phone video of the shooter. If that was from an apartment....the phone guy could has ended the killer with a well placed round or two from a MSR....now that would have really flipped the left....good guy civvy with evil black rifle stops Dallas sniper.....of course said good guy would disappear no doubt never to be seen again.:eek:

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top