Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Dmps lr 308

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Feedback
267 / 0 / 1
"Sold"

This is as new,Is Un-Fired...But will be fired soon if I don't trade it soon.
Stainless 24'' bull barrel....2 DMPS Mags. Complete cleaning kit is included and owners manual......Pictures should tell the rest.

I want/Need a tactical version of one of these...Short barrel and a collapsible stock....Only interested in 308 Cal trade,But upper end hand guns always interest me.

$1500 or Trade or Offer

Any questions feel free to call me @ 503-341-8226 ''Shawn''

Reactions
Feedback
3 / 0 / 0
Someone in here has a 16inch AR10 they wanted to trade for a 20, maybe longer right? Check these classifieds.

OP
SDR
Reactions
Feedback
267 / 0 / 1
No,
It is a package deal.
The way it is going I'm probably just going to get my order in for the 16" AP4 Carbine Barrel Assembly I want and keep it.
Thanks

Reactions
Feedback
25 / 0 / 0
if you are interested in a trade I have a Sig P226 X-five tactical. This is the hand assembled model from Germany. It has only 50 rounds through. I have all original packaging, the two magazines plus one extra Sig 18 round magazine.
Let me know what you think,
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Wildcat Mountain
    5.00 star(s)
    This is my family's and my selfs favorite spot to go for hand gun practice and just plinking...
    • Tccae708
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    What a great deal on transfers. Good guy and he makes it very easy. He had fast communication...
    • glorydays4ever
  • Cerberus Training Group
    5.00 star(s)
    Feedback from John Wells-Henderson, an avid shooter re: the 1-day Run the Gun Pistol class...
    • rutilate

Staff online