JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
OK wife wants a new sewing machine and i may or may not have broken her old one so if anyone has been eyeballing one or two of these pistols but is turned off by the price I'll offer a discount for cash (on any but the Grendel) this weekend only. Or I might trade for a sewing machine but no junk (she found a pfaff 1473 for $150 bucks which seems to be a good deal from what I can tell)

Obamanation bump......and i need money peoples - i was originally wanting to trade but now the wonderful economic downturn sale is here. Have a wonderful day, comrades.

LOL....^ you're not being as big a dick as teh $200 offer. But honestly guys, I think I will hold out for a bit longer. I'd like to try and recoup more of what I put into it (I paid 375 used for it with the ammo BEFORE purchasing and installing new grip panels, a hogue slip on, a wolff recoil spring, harrington rollers and a harrington level 1 firing pin...All of which I spent a bit over $100 cash on, and was all installed and fitted correctly :) ). So you can kind of see where my $475 price comes from - and yes I said make offers, no hard feelings on anyone for trying I guess :p

Toxic6 if you do decided to sell at a reduced price I bought my last one for 300 but didn't have the extras, getting close to
xmas and have my eye on a 375 H and H so will see how it goes, lots of luck they are a cool gun the CZ52 is getting harder
to come by. Thanks in advance Ray

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top