Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OTHER DKX Max IIIA Armor Pistol Plate - 10" X 12" and 6"x6" soft sides

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by Widerstand, May 26, 2016.

1. Widerstand

Widerstand Portland rebmeM roineS

Okay so I would like to sell or trade my like new condition DKX Max IIIA rated plates. I have the shooters front and back plates, I'm unwilling to separate them. I would like to sell them for $380 cash or trade them for silver rounds or bars.

The soft side plates I would like to sell them for $60 or trade them for silver.

Here are the details on the DKX plates:

DKX’s hard armor inserts have met the needs and exceed the standards of the field. The armor is buoyant (it floats), no need to x-ray or worry about the ruggedness of your armor, and it weighs less than 1 pound per plate. DKX brings all of these capabilities together in the DKX Max IIIA Pistol Plates.

Dyneema®, the world’s strongest fiber™

DKX Advanced Manufacturing provides armor suppliers with the finest and most innovative hard armor technology available. Our hard armor inserts are made from DSM’s Dyneema®; the world’s strongest fiber™. Our patent-pending advanced manufacturing process has finally made the best a cost-effective choice for OEM customers.

DKX Advanced Manufacturing provides armor suppliers with the finest and most innovative hard armor technology available. Our hard armor inserts are made from DSM’s Dyneema®; the world’s strongest fiber™. Our patent-pending advanced manufacturing process has finally made the best a cost-effective choice for our customers.

Extremely lightweight

FTeByI4.jpg
    KKKTgNt.jpg
    FInxpl1.jpg

Last edited: May 26, 2016
  2. DerekWest

DerekWest Member

If you still have these in a few weeks, I'll take DKX plates for sure!

3. Widerstand

Cool as long as the ad is up I still have them.

4. Widerstand

DKX plates are sold but I still have the 6"x6" which ill sell for $50 or trade for silver.

5. Widerstand

all sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.