JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know of a place in this area that has a bigger stock of used guns than DJ's. When Kesselring's was in business, they had a large selection. But the old Kesselring's is gone now. DJ's will haggle a little on price, like reduce the amount by how much tax would be or a little more. They are polite about it. I've been going in there for over 30 years, probably have bought half a dozen guns or more. Prices are okay but any gun shop that's on the ball is now checking online price trends so don't expect any steals. But selection there is hard to beat.

Update two years later. I was in DJ's today. How things change with time. This store is pretty much a shell of what it used to be. Their stock is nowhere what it was two or three years ago. What a change, and the stock they do have consisted of many junky guns. They had a rack of expensive over and under shotguns, which have a very thin market so I guess that's why those are still there.

For over 20 years, this was the best store in the north end of the Seattle area. It's very disappointing to see it in the present condition.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top