JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Testing to see if there's any interest. I have a DJI Mavic Air fly more combo that only has a few hours of flight time on it and has never been crashed or landed hard. It's the flat black one. Everything is included that came in the fly more combo (3 batteries, multi battery charging station, extra propellers, a few cables, shoulder bag etc...). In addition, I have an iPad mini 2 that I used to fly it, sunshade, tablet holder with lanyard, extended landing gear, several different cables, and a couple of different cases. I'd put the trade value of just the fly more combo at $800 and the trade value of everything I have is $1000. It was purchased from Best Buy about a year ago.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dji-ma...controller-onyx-black/6194017.p?skuId=6194017

I'm interested in AR rifles. Maybe some high quality semi-auto handguns, but I'm picky. Anybody have anything to trade?

It's a Mavic Air. The Pro, 2 Pro, and Pro Platinum, are all a little larger and a few hundred dollars more expensive than this one. The camera on the Mavic Air is comparable, though, to the Pro and Platinum.

Thanks for the advice. Ebay isn't always the best indicator of value and you may get a drone that works or you may get one that has been crashed or you may get one that's locked up and won't fly. I have checked used values in my area and I'm right where I need to be.

If you're interested, great. If not, I guess the trade value doesn't appeal to you. I don't have to part with it and I'm not giving it away.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.