JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
selling this gear to buy an AR will take offers for trade

DJ kit turntables mixer & coffin Selling my gear since i no longer have the time to continue the hobby. All items are stored in the coffin and transport easily low hours on the tables. over $800 invested asking 650 OBO as long as its a reasonable offer

Includes:
2 Stanton STR8-80 direct drive turntables. PERFECT condition low hours good sound torque and pickup $250 each new
1 Numark DM-3000x mixer. Great overall mixer very slight bleed at the edges of the crossfader but that and most all other parts are replaceable. $150 new
1 Odyssey black carpeted DJ travel case/coffin. Metal corners removable top half metal hinges and clips with lock hoop. Slight wear and tear on the outside carpet from transport/ storage otherwise completely solid $150 new

can include 2 Numark CX-1 Tony Touch Signature Model Cartridges for an additional $120 (very low hours) $80 each new

<broken link removed>

Do you have pics you could post up of the tables coffin and mixer?

dont have them with me will try to get some tonight if you like

here is what they all look like from stock photos

DM3000X.jpg

coffin will fit tables as in pic or 90 "scratch" style

"You could get a technics setup for that much. "
you could get A technics 1200 for this much or maybe if your REALLY lucky a heavily used 1200 and a crap mixer

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top