Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

DIY weapons of the Syrian rebels (includes many pics)

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by ATCclears, Feb 20, 2013.

1. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

2. Slowpoke

Slowpoke Beaverton Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Wow, just wow!

3. akmewon

akmewon clackamas Active Member

OH MY GOD!!!Could you imagine using that water ballon launcher thing tied to a big sling-shot homemade creation that was held by rocks and one guy....Imagine that grenade fallin out when he lets go and he is laying down.What has two thumbs and wants no part of that game at all,THIS GUY RIGHT HERE!!!

Redcap and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

The Syria 'rebels' are backed and financied by the US/CIA and Israel. They are nothing more than mercenaries and 'terrorists' put in place to overthrow another government that isn't playing ball with American corporate/financial interests. Don't believe all the propaganda you see. They have much more than slingshots and makeshift rockets. http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-backed-terrorists-mass-murder-unarmed-civilians-in-syria/5310361

As usual, murdering thugs are just fine with us as long as they do what the Bankers and billionaires want; remove those not willing to bend a knee to the Oligarch bankers.

5. bikejunkie

bikejunkie Salem Well-Known Member

I wonder if Americans will be as resourceful or have the will to do what the Syrian people are doing if the time comes...I think no

spookshack and (deleted member) like this.
  6. BAMCIS

BAMCIS Eugene Well-Known Member

Yeah, I sure saw a lot of US/CIA and Israeli weapons in use in the photo essay.

7. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

That was very impressive!

8. Burt Gummer

That is called propaganda. The poor, downtrodden 'rebels' and the evil 'regime.' Simply calling a legitimate government a 'regime' means it is ok to destroy. This was all plotted out years ago by us. We've been doing this same crap every decade in the ME since we overthrew the Democratic leadership in Iran for a dictatorship we could put in our back pocket; circa 1953. Oh those bad and evil brown people! They are bad I tell you.

For the 2% that can THINK, watch the film Reel Bad Arabs and you will see how/why Americans have been conditioned to think of Arabs and other Middle Eastern residents as monsters and animals. Gee, I don't know who rules Hollywood and would want to demonize Arabs.

Americans have so thoroughly been brainwashed and told who to hate that are absolutely clueless. From birth we are taught hate based on lies and BS. All to benefit the Oligarchs.

mancat, df662, mjbskwim and 3 others like this.
  9. Blaylocke

Blaylocke Lewis County Active Member

Jews are bad. Gotcha.

And here I thought we overthrew Mosaddegh because he nationalized oil and seized all incountry oil assets without compensation, then turned over those assets to untrained illiterates, thus setting back global oil markets.

10. billyinfinity

billyinfinity Portland All pie, all the time. 2015 Volunteer

I think some of them need to improvise a toothbrush.

11. snooopidydoo

snooopidydoo Medford Oregon Active Member

They're too busy blowing sh*t up to brush!

12. Lloyd Braun

Lloyd Braun Vancouver Active Member

those guys are al qaeda or mujahadeen or muslim brotherhood, whatever you want to call them (and yes we are helping them)

asaad is bad but those guys are worse IMO

13. gaijinsamurai

gaijinsamurai Beaverton Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I have no doubt that there are thousands of Syrian rebels with good intentions. I also have little doubt that they will be cast aside by the Islamic extremists or others of bad intent, just like what happened in Iran in 1979 and in Egypt and Libya recently.

14. Burt Gummer

Mosaddegh was overthrown (by lies that he was a communist supporter) with the guidance of Edward Bernais (the father of 'public opinion, lies and manipulation). Mosaddegh was a democratic and kind leader who used his countries oil to support his own downtrodden people.

But since he didn't bend a knee to Shell Oil and the USA, we started the disinfo campaign against him, had him thrown out via our CIA goons and paid mercenaries (just like Syria today). Like "setting back global oil markets" and the greedy Oligarchs is a bad thing. How ignorant.

We then installed the Shah of Iran who was a heartless killer and put his boot right on the throats of the people, killing thousands and taking away any prosperity from the people. Of course our fake media (even then!) made him out to be saint. Sad that this has been going on for 60+ years - same exact pattern of lies. All made possible by the boob tube.

Same exact BS was used in Guatamala

[video=youtube;qiKMmrG1ZKU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiKMmrG1ZKU&playnext=1&list=PL1F837148ED040129&feature=results_video[/video]

15. Blaylocke

Lol, you believe that Mosaddegh was "a man of the people" and I'm sure there were murals and government media in Iran to support that very point. But I'm sure you're right, and I'm the ignorant one.

The fact that you think it was USA oil interests that started the coup against Mosaddegh shows who in this conversation is misinformed. It was the British who wanted a coup, because Mosaddegh took over, with absolutely zero reimbursement, British oil infrastructure, and handed it to untrained and illiterate Iranians. They seized assets entirely. The Tudeh Party, a pro soviet union communist party, was responsible for the riots that lead to Mosaddegh gaining the power to nationalize the oil.

Maybe Mosaddegh wasn't a communist sympathizer. The Tudeh Party was, and they were his power bloc.

I'd sure like you to explain to me how I'm wrong, without spouting out things that sound ghostwritten by the Mosaddegh Image Rehabilitation Company. At the end of the day, I'd rather have our lunatic, than somebody elses, in charge.

16. Burt Gummer

"But I'm sure you're right, and I'm the ignorant one."

Yes, we finally agree.

17. Blaylocke

Ah, a very well thought out and intelligent response. I guess we're not very deep behind the "touchy feely" whitewashed talking points of Mossadegh from an anti-semite.

18. BDA.45

BDA.45 oregon Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

WOW is right.... Is that America??? ITS NOT???? Sure looks like Amerika next year......

19. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

You folks would crap a brick if you knew the stuff I could build from simple scrap piles of wood, metal, and everyday household chemicals... There's enough CITIZENS "like me" that the government will run out of cops/goons if it ever decides to go "total" tyrant. ;)

titsonritz and (deleted member) like this.
  20. JedB

JedB PDX Active Member