JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just got done making some targets. Don't use Duck EZstart tape because it is like spraying something that has grease on it. You just have to dust the paint on. On another target I used Scotch tape and it worked a lot better. I haven't tried them out yet.

I used yellow paper and the generic brand clear packaging tape that you put in the tape gun. I just made simple 8 1/2 x 11 targets. I've used white-out to make divisions on the targets and have also used pin striping tape. Either one works but they're not exactly great works of art. Make sure you don't stack these until they're fully dried and put some weight on the corners to keep them from rolling. I stapled mine to a large, unfolded cardboard box for painting and left them there for a few days while the paint cured.

The targets are fun for both rifle and pistol. You can re-use them by taping small scraps of yellow paper behind the hole and then fixing the front with a piece of tape and more spray paint.

have fun!

I don't see why you couldn't. I suspect a neon of some sort is easier to see from a distance.

I wonder if a laminating pouch would be less expensive than tape. Faster at any rate.

What about using the tape gun rolls that are a shiny brown packaging tape? Not as much high contrast but skip the paint job.

It is the paint flaking off of the tape around the hole that lets the neon underneath show through thereby marking your hit, Im thinkin brown tape would just result in a hole and no contrast at all?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top