JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$120
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
If you have an M4 Upper and you are looking to get a Can Cannon soda can launcher here is your chance.

We have had lots of customer who have asked to purchase a sleeve and gas port to build there own and we have released a DIY kit.

Now you can use your AR-15 rifle upper receiver to assemble your own Can Cannon® launcher so you can hit the range with your buddies and shoot soda cans, tennis balls, shaving cream and virtually any off-the-shelf item you can find.

The Can Cannon® AR-15 Soda Can Launcher Tube and Port kit is also compatible with our super-fun Sub Caliber Golf Ball Launcher and have the time of your life at the range! (Golf Ball tubes available early 2020.)

These are on our website for $129.99 but we are doing a NWFA special for $120 Shipped.

***** We are a local company in Vancouver, WA and we allow customers to come by and check out the unit with appointment!!!!!!

Installation instructions and all other info listed here. Can Cannon® AR-15 Soda Can Launcher Tube and Port Kit

NOTE: M200 Military blanks can be purchased as well for $47.50 for 100ct.

can-cannon-kit-black__04808.1576279379.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
These are so much fun. I truly enjoy mine, though it hasn't been used in a while, this makes me want to go out again with it.

Tennis balls and these are petty crazy too.

James Malarkey has nothing to do with our company. All of the employees/owners at X Products are all PRO 2A. If you have questions regarding our company or would like to discuss further please send us a DM. Thanks and I hope this helps.

If you have an M4 Upper and you are looking to get a Can Cannon soda can launcher here is your chance.

We have had lots of customer who have asked to purchase a sleeve and gas port to build there own and we have released a DIY kit.

Now you can use your AR-15 rifle upper receiver to assemble your own Can Cannon® launcher so you can hit the range with your buddies and shoot soda cans, tennis balls, shaving cream and virtually any off-the-shelf item you can find.

The Can Cannon® AR-15 Soda Can Launcher Tube and Port kit is also compatible with our super-fun Sub Caliber Golf Ball Launcher and have the time of your life at the range! (Golf Ball tubes available early 2020.)

These are on our website for $129.99 but we are doing a NWFA special for $120 Shipped.

***** We are a local company in Vancouver, WA and we allow customers to come by and check out the unit with appointment!!!!!!

Installation instructions and all other info listed here. Can Cannon® AR-15 Soda Can Launcher Tube and Port Kit

View attachment 641667

View attachment 641667
looks cool. I would be great if there was a video attached. I will look it up.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top