JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow this brings up bad memories...been there done that. Many of my guns "disappeared". With good reason, other half had some serious mental problems. (No joke, medication, psyc's, institutionalized, etc.) If you already "split them up", and your concern is that one may be used against you, maybe you can both agree to have someone else hold them all until things are final, although in my case that took a couple years. If you have some sort of proof (Police report) that the other party may get violent, that COULD help explain why you got them out of their possession. God knows if I didn't change my combo I would be 6 feet under right now.

As stated above, if you move or hide property you can get in a real pickle, but in my case I would rather deal with more legal headache than be dead.

Good luck, hope your situation turns out better than mine did.

Oh, and if you do acquire more firearms from now on, if the wrong people find out then half goes to them. Stay on the down-low :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top