JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Time for another divorce sale :eek:

Letting go of this great scope. Official product page here: http://www.nikonsportoptics.com/en/...es/MONARCH-3-4-16x42-Side-Focus-Nikoplex.html

It has a custom 7mm Rem Mag turret for elevation. ($100 add-on option) but the BDC reticle works for all calibers too. Holdovers for 100-600 yards for most calibers. Also includes Weaver scope rings. (painted camo) Purchased new in 2012, only used for target shooting and not hunting. Scope costs $460 new. Willing to sell for $300

I am located in Corvallis. Can take cash or credit card (Square reader connected to my iPhone) Please view my other auctions for AR-15, XD-40, and Remington 700 Chassis

XxUNHye.jpg
f4nxkU1.jpg

Last Edited:
Made room in the box, sorry.

The turret is calibrated for a 300 yard zero with 160gr Accubonds. You just dial the turret to the range, and boom. At 600 yds, the point of impact is nearly the same on different ammo I tested, from 139 gr softpoint to 171gr barnes match.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top