JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I also have optics and ammo/reloading for sale

Need to raise funds thanks to wife's affair... I am located in Corvallis, but can travel for the right price. All items are in good usable condition unless otherwise noted.

2 Howard Leight "Impact Sport" electronic hearing protection. SOLD
Chronograph "ProChrono" SOLD
2 trail cameras: Bushnell and Moultree SOLD
USMC Body Armor + 2 Ceramic Armor plates SOLD

Caldwell Magnum Deadshot Tripod: very heavy duty for long range shooting with all kinds of rifles. Near perfect condition. New=$180, asking $100. Still Available
15642263811_069bb017ef.jpg

Make sure you can legally own items listed. Send a private message and we can exchange phone #. Thanks for looking!

15024209204_051ab56e11.jpg

15458827428_4a062a736d.jpg

15024801193_606b1a3786.jpg

15621246866_3ed0e998fd.jpg

Last Edited:
Dang! Missed out of a couple things - no matter though but good luck to you - like many been there myself. One thing though, I don't know your situation but for me I discovered it worked out to MY advantage she moved out of the house - for a variety of reasons.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top