JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Behold:

00C76069-A29A-4825-AF39-A2D474D57BDC.png

I saved the whole story page, then attempted to upload. It only uploads/displays as a thumbnail.
A potential "glitch" in the forum abilities.

If only one were to pass, hopefully it's for those with misdemeanor hate crimes.
This whole debacle is so stupid I can barely stomach to fathom it.

On the bright side, at least dems aren't pursuing an AWB...

If only one were to pass, hopefully it's for those with misdemeanor hate crimes.
This whole debacle is so stupid I can barely stomach to fathom it.

On the bright side, at least dems aren't pursuing an AWB...
For now, you mean. The Commies work much like a submarine, having some of their activities "visible" and others "underwater"...

Nah, it's not that critical.

I wouldn't know how to do that anyway!! But I got the page headline and then a box saying that I was in "Private mode" and would need to create a free account to read the article. Private mode... does that mean my browser... damn right I have my settings on private!!!

Two moderate Democrats who beat Republicans for House seats last year — Representatives Mikie Sherrill of New Jersey and Jason Crow of Colorado — spoke out last month in favor of a ban, with an opinion article in USA Today. Both are military veterans, and Mr. Crow ran on an aggressive platform of combating gun violence.

"Veteran status" don't mean much (to me anyway) when they spout off with the AR15 is an Assault Weapon, Military Grade, Weapon of War, etc.....c#@*. IMHO, it just proves, how stupid they really are.

Aloha, Mark

Even some Republicans have signed on to the idea. Blah, blah, blah......

Can someone say, "RINO......R-I-N-0".

Whatever, the voters from their respective areas will have to deal with them.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I'm SOOOOO tired of this.....Those that propose such legislation, PLEASE come to my front door, I'll gladly hand them over to you....

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top