JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I received this letter from our County Sheriff yesterday, as did all Lane County concealed carry licensees. I am licensed to carry any hand gun of my choice concealed, anywhere in the State of Oregon.

We have an anti-gun group called "Cease Fire Oregon." This sounds like something from their agenda. Most of this crap comes from Multnomah County (Portland area) or Jackson County, down south (elitist California Liberal transplants). They like to impose and dictate to the rest of us.

Fortunately we have Pro-gun law enforcement, here in the "Knuckle Dragging" part of the state.

SPEAK OUT!! DEFEND YOUR RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF, AND YOUR LOVED ONES!

scan0001.jpg

Yes this is VERY disturbing - especially the line "An Oregon court recently said there is no evidence people get a CHL as a security measure" What Oregon court recently said that and why? This is obviously the beginning of some sort of action to tighten up the the issuance of CHL permits only to those who can prove "need" , just like in Kalifornia.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top