JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Oregon?s suicide rate races ahead of national average | Local News | The Register-Guard | Eugene, Oregon

Just the latest,

"Oregon State Police today identified the man who died Saturday after leaping from the Glenwood Boulevard overpass on Interstate 5 on Saturday as 21-year-old Benjamin S. Glantz of Springfield.

Glantz was a 2011 graduate of Churchill High School in Eugene. He had attended Lane Community College and worked at Eugene Bicycle Works, according to his Facebook page.

Police said they are still investigating the death, and are seeking to contact the driver of a pickup that may have struck Glantz after he landed on the freeway."

Seems like lately around here every other week another one. Economy? Permissive attitude towards homeless drug lifestyle? Some of these guys don't fit the profile.

It looks like some people finally realized what the people they voted into office are doing.

Around here the Voters approve of the way things are going politically. I don't think they equate the problems with who's in office anyway.
I'm not joking though, I've noticed an uptick in the past year and a half. No current numbers to back it up yet but I hope it doesn't become like that creepy movie from a while back called "The Happening"! Just another thing on my list of reasons to move away from here as soon as I can.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top