JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,
Just recently found this forum. I am in Eugene. Used to shoot quite a bit but was distracted by motorcycles. Also, my shooting partners all moved to Portland or Medford.
Anyway, just bought a few new toys, but nothing compared to some members. I prefer to spend my money locally, but finding it hard to resist some of the prices (not to mention availability) online.

Welcome - and funny, I'm getting over my motorcycle distraction and getting back into guns.

I ride a KTM 990 Adventure normally, and have a ZX-14 that mainly sits in the garage except for hot/sunny days. I've decided to sell that bike and replace it with another rifle.

It's all about tradeoffs :)

More than a few of the long-standing shops have closed. It's kind of sad.

Beaverton - my hometown. Born in P-Town proper but was raised in Beaverton/Aloha in my very early years. Much love for the motherland.

Welcome from WARshington. Get a Colt and join the stable, and I will send you my official club card. (meaning I am going to make them in my dungeon) FOC, U. Fans of Colt, United. :s0004:

Another great thing about bikes. You can have a great ride out to a far off shooting area. I ride a bagger and just toss in my ammo and such, and I'm on the road.

Last Edited:
Another gun nut/motorcycle nut here also. Bad news though. The annual motorcycle show in the town of Snohomish is cancelled this year. The local police chief wanted over $30,000.00 for security to hold the event. There has never been any trouble from ANY of the past shows but the police chief seems to think that there could be a riot or something. The town of Snohomish is not very big and the annual event brought in alot of revinue for the town's buisnesses. In this economy the lost revinue will hurt the local people.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. You will learn alot of stuff here.

That's to bad to hear that the Snohomish Motorcycle Show has been cancelled this year. By what I've read in the MC mags, more rallies and shows have been cancelled, than are still going on.

The Honda Hoot was even cancelled! Friends just got back from the Laughlin Rally and said the turn out was very 'light'.

I've heard that the ****'s Gate and Street Vibs rallies are both still 'on'.

I'd sure hate to be in the MC business today! Now, if I could only find some ammo! :confused:

Frog.

Sultan? Really?

Well, on the bright side there's the range out that way.

I thought the pits got shut down out in Sultan. Is there another spot out there to go?!?! I just got a Saiga 12ga. and I am chomping at the bit to pour a little hot lead down-range.

If the pits in Sultan are cashed out, does anyone know of spots to go north of Seattle? I am seeing a lot down south and out west, isn't there anything east of the area from Edmonds up to Everett?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top