JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I know we dont know what I-594 really is yet and I know everybody probably scrambled to try and sell everything they wanted gone before I-594 went into effect. But is this what we have to look forward too? Seems like the rifles and handguns for sale have fallen off a cliff since Thursday.

I noticed that too. I did see a thread about $10 transfers in SW WA so hopefully that helps keep the WA classifieds active.

I noticed the lack of blue also. I never looked at just the Oregon ads as I liked looking at the pics too. I was thinking there should be people stepping up with a list of affordable places, that want your business, to do the transfers now. But so far?

Did you see how they decided they are not going require the FFL's to collect the use tax(sales tax) on the transfers..... but it is still owed?

They expect the seller to find the correct form, fill out the blanks, and mail a check... and they are requiring the FFL's to keep the records for 4 years for review and audit.

35% penalty for overlooked tax payments. Interest accrues and compounds. They have solid records with the date and item and people involved. Signed by the recipient.

This stinks to high heaven.

<broken link removed>

I am self employed so I am used to paying use tax. It blows anyway you look at it.

The government already makes more money off my labor than I do.

I've heard that Washington gun owners were dumping their guns ahead of Dec 4th. Today I drove down every dead end road I could find. Didn't find a single dump for guns. Quite disappointing.

[emoji1]

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top