JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This incident is a word to the wise. LE was very accommodating, but note: there is no requirement for that. Knowing what Disney Corporation has become, I have nothing to do with them.

Knowing what Disney Corporation has become, I have nothing to do with them.

Out of curiosity do they contribute to anti-2A and/or anti-hunting groups? I haven't really followed it. (One of my wee ones, the girl, watches their princess films, but other than that, there isn't much in the way of Disney pictures in the house. And I wouldn't take my family to their resort, largely because of where it is located. But I digress.)

Don't forget Disney owns a lot.

Fox, ESPN, ABC

GoPro

etc.

every-company-disney-owns-13_pageversion.jpg

Out of curiosity do they contribute to anti-2A and/or anti-hunting groups? I haven't really followed it. (One of my wee ones, the girl, watches their princess films, but other than that, there isn't much in the way of Disney pictures in the house. And I wouldn't take my family to their resort, largely because of where it is located. But I digress.)
They're positions on the 2nd And. are unknown, but I'll bet they are "Goofy."

True Fact:

Bambi auditioned for the roll of Bambo and was barely beaten-out by Sly Stallone. Sly made them change the character's name to Rambo.

Trust me, it's true. It's on the Internet.

Bambi-Rambo.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top