JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

The article above got me riled up and I wrote the author this reply:
I read this article and shook my head. Regarding Massachusetts, what a load of crap. Criminals don't follow the rules, and don't care what the laws are. BAD PEOPLE ARE STILL GOING TO GET GET GUNS no matter what the law says. All these rules only hurt good honest people who would like to have a firearm for protection. $100.00 plus waiting weeks or months just to have the opportunity to buy a firearm, What a scam. Plus you have to have a concealed firearms license to get a license to buy a gun? Having a CHL is not required or needed to have a gun in your home. Perhaps a quick opening safe IS needed, but the idiots who wrote this nonsense don't understand that. I was alarmed and dismayed that you seem to prescribe to this BS. These restrictions on citizens who have not committed any crimes is unconstitutional, and shows how short sighted and blind legislators are to the real reason gun crime exists. In Chicago alone, three quarters of the shootings are black on black crimes. Not too popular now days to mention this, but it holds true in other big cities around the USA. The problem is indeed social disorder, and the lack of a whole family unit (Mother AND Father figure) and proper education and discipline within the family unit. Don't think that new laws and restrictions on decent American citizens are going to fix the so called "gun problem". More government is not what we need. And don't perpetuate the thought that laws and licensing fees are what America needs. Your article appeared to support the illusion that these laws make you safer, "I'm just so happy to live in Massachusetts," Hemenway told me. "There are several reasons, but this is one of them. It's just a lot safer." That is a perfect example of what pie in the sky ignorance is. If you would like to write an informative article, that is your right. But don't imply that the content is the answer to a complex problem. That is NOT your right.

What else could I have said?

The article above got me riled up and I wrote the author this reply:
I read this article and shook my head. Regarding Massachusetts, what a load of crap. Criminals don't follow the rules, and don't care what the laws are. BAD PEOPLE ARE STILL GOING TO GET GET GUNS no matter what the law says. All these rules only hurt good honest people who would like to have a firearm for protection. $100.00 plus waiting weeks or months just to have the opportunity to buy a firearm, What a scam. Plus you have to have a concealed firearms license to get a license to buy a gun? Having a CHL is not required or needed to have a gun in your home. Perhaps a quick opening safe IS needed, but the idiots who wrote this nonsense don't understand that. I was alarmed and dismayed that you seem to prescribe to this BS. These restrictions on citizens who have not committed any crimes is unconstitutional, and shows how short sighted and blind legislators are to the real reason gun crime exists. In Chicago alone, three quarters of the shootings are black on black crimes. Not too popular now days to mention this, but it holds true in other big cities around the USA. The problem is indeed social disorder, and the lack of a whole family unit (Mother AND Father figure) and proper education and discipline within the family unit. Don't think that new laws and restrictions on decent American citizens are going to fix the so called "gun problem". More government is not what we need. And don't perpetuate the thought that laws and licensing fees are what America needs. Your article appeared to support the illusion that these laws make you safer, "I'm just so happy to live in Massachusetts," Hemenway told me. "There are several reasons, but this is one of them. It's just a lot safer." That is a perfect example of what pie in the sky ignorance is. If you would like to write an informative article, that is your right. But don't imply that the content is the answer to a complex problem. That is NOT your right.

What else could I have said?

Phred, Phred, Phred……. WHY do you do this to yourself?

Life is too short to read the, Retard Chronicles! ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top