JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This discussion won't be useful for those who will be ignoring all firearm restriction laws.

These topics have and will continue to come up when discussing various firearm restrictions. My take so far is that "simple" modifications made to a firearm to circumvent firearm restriction laws won't be a smart legal remedy.

Here is some info on both terms.

Screenshot_20211230-022242.png

Last Edited:
My guess is most juries are going to agree that this lower receiver is permanently inoperable.

20211228_101135.jpg

20211228_101306.jpg

20211228_103227.jpg

P.S. For those who want to know what happened to Lowey. I needed some info out of it and it refused to talk. It was a tough little sucker and never squealed to the end. I am pretty sure it's friend Uppy will talk though.

Last Edited:
The "shoots automatically" definition covers weapons that will function automatically. The "readily restorable" definition defines weapons which previously could shoot automatically but will not in their present condition. The "designed" definition includes those weapons which have not previously functioned as machine guns but possess design features which facilitate full automatic fire by simple modification or elimination of existing component parts.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top