JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not surprised this happened. Not after Disney took over a whole bunch of media groups like 20th Cent Fox; Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm/LucasArts, National Geography, ESPN, 50% of A&E, majority of Hulu content, the History Channel, and I am pretty sure that I am missing a few others.

Pre merger new management was already talking about turning CNN back into an actual news channel. There is even a pool somewhere about whether Lemon or Stelter will be the first to go since Coumo is already gone.

I don't care which, as long as they're both gone by the end of the month.
Employees of CNN's new streaming channel are expecting layoffs in early May. Lemon and Tater will go once the new management has a plan in place and replacements lined up. Hopefully the changes will be a massive improvement. I miss the old CNN I could trust. The current CNN is simply a male version of The View.

Employees of CNN's new streaming channel are expecting layoffs in early May. Lemon and Tater will go once the new management has a plan in place and replacements lined up. Hopefully the changes will be a massive improvement. I miss the old CNN I could trust. The current CNN is simply a male version of The View.
Did you really just assume their gender?

I didn't realize that the staff of "The View" proclaimed to be binary female.

As long as they keep the guy that jerks off on zoom.
He may not have won any awards, but at least he coined a new word in the Urban Dictionary. As a bonus you can get the mug, though it might not be suitable for drinking.
1649641493907.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top