JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow so what happens when I shoot one of my Muzzle loaders with just a round ball and a cotton patch? There's no huge brass thing to push it out the barrel. I just don't see how it can work at all like that now.

Wow so what happens when I shoot one of my Muzzle loaders with just a round ball and a cotton patch? There's no huge brass thing to push it out the barrel. I just don't see how it can work at all like that now.
A gun doesn't need the huge brass thing if it has a shoulder thing that goes up.

Boy don't I feel stupid! Here I am thinking all my guns are working just fine, little did I know they were supposed to keep the bullet and casing in tact when fired. Thanks discovery Channel for that educational program.

That's hilarious. I actually saw an online article about the history of the AR 15 a month or so ago written by an obvious nimrod. The writer claimed that the AR 15 was invented by a "Eugene (I can't remember the name...mortimer? It had no resemblance to Stoner though). I sent a short, polite e-mail to the editor asking where they got that fact as it wasn't cited. I never got a reply but I noticed they changed it to "Stoner" about 5 minutes later lol. Idiots. I thought editors were actually supposed to read the crap their writers were putting out. Evidently editing is an easy gig these days.

That's hilarious. I actually saw an online article about the history of the AR 15 a month or so ago written by an obvious nimrod. The writer claimed that the AR 15 was invented by a "Eugene (I can't remember the name...mortimer? It had no resemblance to Stoner though). I sent a short, polite e-mail to the editor asking where they got that fact as it wasn't cited. I never got a reply but I noticed they changed it to "Stoner" about 5 minutes later lol. Idiots. I thought editors were actually supposed to read the crap their writers were putting out. Evidently editing is an easy gig these days.

Probably didn't even mention Jim Sullivan who actually designed the AR-15 by scaling down Stoner's AR-10, just as he did with the Stoner 63 and Mini-14 from the Stoner 62 and M14.

Hell, they used knob creek machine gun shoot footage as Syria or somesuch.
And stock photos of Ethiopian childerns as Chicagoans.
And..

Lotta comedy here. And I understand the remarks and comments posted here, ......but. This was apparently on a respected channel and viewed by how many? This is what we're up against, a ton of people took this for gospel. Though this was mildly harmless let's imagine it had been some real wrong inflammatory BS. What then? How many believers? Really, it's not humorous, it's sad.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top