JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Military Discount Center, Deals and Discounts

If I hadn't heard about many discounts word of mouth I'd have paid a lot more for gear over the last five years. I'm listing the brands below that I know offer military discounts and often times they include LEO or first responders also. I am not going to Google all the links and post them here, I think everyone can handle that part.

Vortex
Glock
CZ
Leupold
Home Depot
Lowe's

GovX and Expert Voice are available to military and sell many brand name products at a discount. Smartwool, Pearl Izumi, Fenix, etc.

Thank you for sharing. I never ask for a military discount. However if someone asks if I'm a veteran I'll say yes.... I enlisted to protect my family and my country. I came home. That is enough.

It's fantastic that companies want to honor veterans; for that I am thankful. I can't say enough good things for my Grandfather's generation (WWII).

I served so my family would be safe, and my country would have peace. I don't need 10% off.

If I'm asked about my Veteran status I'll say yes...but I'd never request a discount.

Columbia Sportsware has a huge employee only store in Beaverton with clothing and boots and tents and sleeping bags for sale at 40-50% off retail. Call first, but I believe they let in current and former military with a military ID.

I'll double check in the morning.

Thank you for sharing. I never ask for a military discount. However if someone asks if I'm a veteran I'll say yes.... I enlisted to protect my family and my country. I came home. That is enough.

It's fantastic that companies want to honor veterans; for that I am thankful. I can't say enough good things for my Grandfather's generation (WWII).

I served so my family would be safe, and my country would have peace. I don't need 10% off.

If I'm asked about my Veteran status I'll say yes...but I'd never request a discount.
I completely agree with that, but when a company offers a great discount I won't turn it down.

Columbia Sportsware has a huge employee only store in Beaverton with clothing and boots and tents and sleeping bags for sale at 40-50% off retail. Call first, but I believe they let in current and former military with a military ID.

I'll double check in the morning.
This is correct. Columbia owns Mountain Hardware and several other brands. If they don't have it in stock in the color/size/whatever you can order it at the discounted price at their in store kiosk.

Also Provengo. Which is similar to GovX.

Also OakleySI includes vets in addition to active mil.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top