JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It didn't take long but the newest gun store in Port Orchard fails totally at cutomer service and personal intergirty.
My wife stopped in a ask about 22LR. They gave her a box of 22LR and charge her TWELVE DOLLARS for a 50 round box becuase she didn't know what ammo cost. She made a HUGE mistake, but they should have told her it was expensive.

I wll be sitting outside telling people about how they rip people off.

It didn't take long but the newest gun store in Port Orchard fails totally at cutomer service and personal intergirty.
My wife stopped in a ask about 22LR. They gave her a box of 22LR and charge her TWELVE DOLLARS for a 50 round box becuase she didn't know what ammo cost. She made a HUGE mistake, but they should have told her it was expensive.

I wll be sitting outside telling people about how they rip people off.

Eh... That is awful high but they were upfront about their pricing. I don't see how they ripped her off if the box wasn't half empty.

Enjoy your protest all the same.

I will enjoy it. The cupcake shop is right next door. Informing consumers is part of customer service.
Your lack of understanding about being ripped off shows your limited understanding about corperate integerity.
Bwsides their prices are high. Mosin selling for 264.00. average price on that gun is 140-160. Only one AR style rifle in the store was fairly price.
I almost forgot lousy customer service. I was not acknowledged at all or asked if I needed to see anything. If they had i would have looked at an AR that caught my eye. I reckon I have to hope as a gun business they have sucess. I don't think they will be using my dollars to do it.

Give em hell markad! That the kind of attention they don't want, but the kind that will get their attention. Solomon, that's no different than your wife taking your truck into Schwabbs for tires and coming home with new tires, struts and shocks because she didn't know better.

I wonder if they'd give you a refund for the over priced duce duces markad?

They are the most expensive gun shop in Oregon too but they marked the ammo right? and you didn't tell your wife how much ammo cost so kick yourself in the a..
She just did what you asked and they proudly display their extreme prices.

Their prices are pretty rediculous. I love the fact that they are "Discount Guns". Discounted from what? CTD?

You could just go into Fred Meyers in the same parking lot now and get guns and ammo.

Their prices are pretty rediculous. I love the fact that they are "Discount Guns". Discounted from what? CTD?

You could just go into Fred Meyers in the same parking lot now and get guns and ammo.

Some of there stuff is reasonably priced. Friend of mine just picked up a Hi-Point .45 carbine from them for a reasonable price. Course I think they should just rename themselves 'AR n Glock Emporium' given their limited selection.

I hate to say it, but this should be a learning experience. I have a few rules in life that I have been building up as a result of experience:

1) Anyone who starts talking about being a christian in the middle of a business deal is going to screw you.
2) Any company that says "precision" or "discount" in the name of the company isn't. (Low-price guns is the notable exception)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top