JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like discount guns, store is clean prices are competitive, and I would say that its a pretty decent shop with the exception that I have had some negative experiences at the new store in Everett. The employees did not know what they were talking about, seems to me that if you are going to sell guns for a living it would be quite beneficial to maintain a working knowlege of them. I resent buying a gun from someone who does not know more than me and whom sells firearms for a living its not good salesmanship.

I got mixed reviews with this place. I've been to the Southcenter one, the Everett one and the new Mill Creek one. Each time I go I either get someone who doesn't know what they are talking about or someone quite knowledgeable. Since this is about the Everett location I have yet had a bad experience.

This is the ONLY gs that i feel comfortable "shopping" around in. I think the young guys that work in there are always friendly to me and my pops whenever we go there. have bought a couple pistols from them. Some days when i'm just out and about i will stop in to browse their inventory and they never seem to mind, and will ALWAYS strike up a conversation with me, very helpful and polite.

I would refer friends here!:s0155:

I've always liked the service at discount gun sales in everett the young guy your referring to is Ryan he has sold me my last two guns a mp40fs and still waiting to pick up my mp45 i bought on monday for some reason i got delayed

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top