JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Hey Folks!

I'm a local Gunsmith in Oregon. I own a small shop called Broken Top Solutions. I do a lot of framework and texturing and wanted to extend a discount offer to all of you!

Just got to to set up your order and use NW20 for your discount on your order!

We do all polymer-framed makes and models and/or accessories!

It would also mean a ton for my small business if you all that are on Instagram and facebook could check our page @brokentopsolutionsllc

Thanks so much!
IMG_5125.jpg
189ABDA8-2924-4C26-A41D-A2621A5549B8.JPG
Logo_2.0_concept.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've always wanted to try having something stippled, but always chicken out!! Your work looks top notch, wish you were closer.
That's the beauty of it brother! Since I'm an FFL you can send me your frame to work on and I can send it directly back to you! My lead time right now is 5 days!

That's the beauty of it brother! Since I'm an FFL you can send me your frame to work on and I can send it directly back to you! My lead time right now is 5 days!

It's actually more I have never had the chance to feel different versions of stippling, so as I like to waaaaay over think things just saying "stipple this" is something my head can't deal with. Some day I'll get around to doing that as I just got a couple PX4s and they could drastically be improved with some stippling.

Actually, here's a question, do you think doing something like "sample stipples" would be something that would worth doing? Like small little patches of the different styles you do. Or are there really any massive difference between them all other than looks? Or am I just over thinking all this stuff? :D

Actually, here's a question, do you think doing something like "sample stipples" would be something that would worth doing? Like small little patches of the different styles you do. Or are there really any massive difference between them all other than looks? Or am I just over thinking all this stuff? :D
Not overthinking at all.

I am actually working on a blog post for my website that will describe each patterns feel, but here is a quick run down:
From least aggressive to most
Lava Rock, Asphalt, Crow's Feet, Rattlesnake, Quilt.
All of my textures can be tamed down to be less aggressive as well.

As far as feel goes, Asphalt is the only texture that differs greatly with a rubber-like feel to it.

Does this help at all?

I am also trying to locate spare or destroyed frames to make displays for people to feel. So if you have any leads!

Not overthinking at all.

I am actually working on a blog post for my website that will describe each patterns feel, but here is a quick run down:
From least aggressive to most
Lava Rock, Asphalt, Crow's Feet, Rattlesnake, Quilt.
All of my textures can be tamed down to be less aggressive as well.

As far as feel goes, Asphalt is the only texture that differs greatly with a rubber-like feel to it.

Does this help at all?

I am also trying to locate spare or destroyed frames to make displays for people to feel. So if you have any leads!

Do you think putting the texture on something like a small plastic token would relay things well enough? It would allow someone like me who isn't local to touch and feel and get an idea of what I wanted.

Do you think putting the texture on something like a small plastic token would relay things well enough? It would allow someone like me who isn't local to touch and feel and get an idea of what I wanted.
The problem with that is finding a token that is the same polymer quality that is used to make firearms. Stippling on cheap plastic is very different then stippling on quality material.

HUGE EDIT!

I accidentally typed that list backward!
The list should have read
From MOST aggressive to LEAST aggressive:
Lava Rock, Asphalt, Crow's Feet, Rattlesnake, Quilt

Thanks Mr Lockwood for catching that!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.