JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The following powders have been discontinued by Manufacturer moving forward IMR4166 / IMR4451 / IMR4955 / IMR7977 / IMR8133. These are discontinued in both 1# cans and 8# jugs.

I got the above from my wholesaler today so if you use these powders you better stock up and/or start looking for alternatives.

The following powders have been discontinued by Manufacturer moving forward IMR4166 / IMR4451 / IMR4955 / IMR7977 / IMR8133. These are discontinued in both 1# cans and 8# jugs.

I got the above from my wholesaler today so if you use these powders you better stock up and/or start looking for alternatives.
Thanks man good looking out!
I don't use any if these but I appreciate the bulletin. I wonder if this has anything to do with Hodgdon buying them out not too long ago and consolidating.

Looks like it is their entire Enduron line of powders that were marketed as alternatives to more popular but hard to get powders. My guess is that sales ploy just didn't take off as they hoped. More information about the powders here:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top