JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Made famous by one of my Dad's favorite singers, Janis Joplin.
I like Janis Joplin as well...too bad she never quite got her personal life together...

And now that I caused a detour in this story 'bout a protest / roadblock...maybe we outta Convoy our way East bound and down...and get our kicks on route 66 , while traveling that holiday road....
I better quit , before I'm wanted dead or alive...:D

Sorry for the thread drift...
Andy

I have posted often: Folks will not act until something effects them on a very personal level, like loosing their home, or their retirement or life savings! Sadly, this is the way of things! Like posted earlier, when there is noting left to loose, then things will happen!

I agree that something needs to be done, and Inslee and Ferguson need to ousted. I think a fart in a wind storm has a better chance of remaining in tact, than "citizens arrest" happening to either one of them.

They need to be voted out!
How are we going to vote them out with the same base of people that voted them in? We're pissing in the wind. I don't think citizens arrest is the right answer but down here in Oregon we got Kate Brown elected not once but twice. That should be very concerning and make us re-think our strategy. That means that enough people watched her let the state fall apart and decided that it would be a good idea to give her another shot at being Governor. We've got way too many braindead, easily misled people to rely on a vote anymore. And it only takes 51%.

Even in the original article posted here, Ferguson tried to play the "almost 60%" argument as though the will of over 40% of the voters and their respective rights don't matter anymore.

Last Edited:
I have to disagree. "They" (Californian's) have moved up here to the 3-counties around Seattle. They have infested it with the same ideals that they are running from in CA. They are too stupid to see their errors and won't admit they are wrong. So they continue to vote "stupid"!

I fully believe in my heart that the U.S. will have a revolt/revolution within 20 years. When that happens, I'd hate to be anywhere near a Dem. American's can only be pushed and beaten into corners before they say that "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" and come out fighting. And it won't be pretty. :mad:
I
m thinking 10 years max !!

I like Janis Joplin as well...too bad she never quite got her personal life together...

And now that I caused a detour in this story 'bout a protest / roadblock...maybe we outta Convoy our way East bound and down...and get our kicks on route 66 , while traveling that holiday road....
I better quit , before I'm wanted dead or alive...:D

Sorry for the thread drift...
Andy
Have Gun, Will Travel reads the card of a man..... A knight without armor.... :rolleyes:

I still believe that nothing happens until unemployment skyrockets, pensions default and people start to lose their homes and possessions. Until people have nothing to lose, they won't risk it.

It's always about money . If the wealthy California transplant end up broke and living on the side walk then they will cry . But it will be trumps fault they never take credit for their own mistakes or sins.

How are we going to vote them out with the same base of people that voted them in? We're pissing in the wind. I don't think citizens arrest is the right answer but down here in Oregon we got Kate Brown elected not once but twice. That should be very concerning and make us re-think our strategy. That means that enough people watched her let the state fall apart and decided that it would be a good idea to give her another shot at being Governor. We've got way too many braindead, easily misled people to rely on a vote anymore. And it only takes 51%.

Even in the original article posted here, Ferguson tried to play the "almost 60%" argument as though the will of over 40% of the voters and their respective rights don't matter anymore.

To many people don't vote. It will take every single last person that is awake to vote . Some display their independence and disagreements by voting 3rd party . 3rd party will not do any good until the head is first cut of the serpent.

Re: I-1639, in 2018 1.8 million voted for it, 1.2 million against - almost the exact same spread as the 2016 Hillary vs. Trump difference. There are just that many more alt-leftists in WA, consentrated mostly in King County (where I have a 2nd home).

I personally know a fair amount of gun owners that didnt even know about 1639. After it passed and they started hearing about it, they where pi$$ed. A couple of these guys are pushing 70 and have never even been registered to vote. There are a lot of conservative gun owners out there that keep to themselves and dont pay attention to what sneeky politicians are upto.

I know one dummy that didnt vote because "its going to pass, WA. Is CAL. Now"

Also hearing there are people that fell for the propaganda and didnt realize what they where voting for and now regret their vote for 1639.

We need organization and every last man on board. We cant quit.

Re: I-1639, in 2018 1.8 million voted for it, 1.2 million against - almost the exact same spread as the 2016 Hillary vs. Trump difference. There are just that many more alt-leftists in WA, consentrated mostly in King County (where I have a 2nd home).
Sadly a WHOLE BUNCH of gun owners were supporting Hilary and still are. This group is just a very small fraction of the gun owners and you see it a lot. Ask anyone who sells guns and they are still seeing shocked buyers who had no idea 1639 went in or what it said. So the problem is far from "us being outnumbered" only. A LOT of gun owners vote against their rights by direct vote and or siting out elections every 2 years. Then when some new law or rule finally hits them they scream its all someone else who is to blame. Like the NRA, who they of course do not belong too. :s0054:

Every FFL in the state is searchable. They're the most direct connection we have to gun owners in WA. They run the stores, they sell the ammo and parts, they have both storefronts and social circles. They all need a copy of the signature page sent to them. Then every person they see should be asked to sign it.

Firearms ignorance is one of the top three tools the left exploits. I talk to gun owners that only know the one gun they own, sort of, and that one gun is never a semi auto rifle unless it's a 22. (Yes, I am aware this is poor grammar).

Just like there is a weak showing of conservative candidates campaigning right now for lower offices, there has always been a lack of effort from the gun makers and the gun community to reach outside itself.

The Hells Angels not only cut the heads off snitches, they also hand out toys to kids during Christmas. Vegas is family friendly. Ignore the hookers and gambling. Point is, images can be altered with some positive publicity.

You mean the ones that couldn't find the time to vote against I-1639?
Exactly.

I left after realizing after two anti-gun laws passed in WA that those people are too stupid, lazy or apathetic to do anything to protect their freedoms. You simply won't be able to count on people there to get off their couches when the Seaducks are playing in order to cast a vote; they aren't going to make real sacrifices for liberty.

A citizens arrest will fail with all the power on the left in all 3 branches. It will go nowhere. Plain and simple.

If the people there want change, they can vote in 2 weeks. I doubt they will. Apparently they like oppression. Go Seaducks!

I personally know a fair amount of gun owners that didnt even know about 1639. After it passed and they started hearing about it, they where pi$$ed. A couple of these guys are pushing 70 and have never even been registered to vote. There are a lot of conservative gun owners out there that keep to themselves and dont pay attention to what sneeky politicians are upto.

I know one dummy that didnt vote because "its going to pass, WA. Is CAL. Now"

Also hearing there are people that fell for the propaganda and didnt realize what they where voting for and now regret their vote for 1639.

We need organization and every last man on board. We cant quit.

Yup. Lazy. Apathetic. Ignorant. Gullible. Too stupid to educate or care.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top