JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a 17 that was the same problem. I spent money on trigger work and new barrel. Still it would only hold the rounds on a pie plate at 25 yards. Any of my S&W revolvers or 1911's I can easily hold
2 inches at 25 yards. I sold the Glock and bought a XDM. Now this polymer pistol groups like my 1911!!!
DUMP THE GLOCK

No, why would I want more than one Glock
?

Who knows maybe you'd shoot a tighter group yet with a g17. Plus if one is good, two is better, unless there is a limit to the number handguns you can own in Kali.

Not to mention I asked if you had shot, not owned, the other two. My buddy with the G19 and G20 was dumbfoundedwhen he shot a tighter group with MY 26 than his own G19 that he had HUNDREDS of rounds through.

25 yards is a long ways for a short bbl personal defense weapon that was designed for use within 21 feet.

If you were looking for a long distance bullseye buster, you picked the wrong gun.

You're right about 25 yards being a long way for a personal defense pistol, but the simple fact is that I enjoy taking the longer shots on occasion. Plus my concern was that my other glocks did so much better. I thought perhaps there was something wrong with this gun. I compared the chamber, barrel wear and fit with my other glocks, and it seems to be in better shape then all my other glocks. I think I just need to practice with it more.

You're right about 25 yards being a long way for a personal defense pistol, but the simple fact is that I enjoy taking the longer shots on occasion. Plus my concern was that my other glocks did so much better. I thought perhaps there was something wrong with this gun. I compared the chamber, barrel wear and fit with my other glocks, and it seems to be in better shape then all my other glocks. I think I just need to practice with it more.

Which again makes me wonder if there isn't something inherently wrong (harmonics, bullet comes out at wrong part of rotation, out of balance, IDK) with the mid sized Glocks. I understand that some people are happy with the accuracy of their G19/23 (so you don't need to tell me that yours shoots fine, even though you've never compared it's accuracy next to another Glock), it just makes me wonder.

I took the g19 out again yesterday and put 200 rounds through it. Much much better! @ 7 yards rapid fire I was getting about 3" groups with an occasional flyer. Sights are dead on. I backed out to 15 yards and was getting consistent 3-4" groups slow fire, offhand. @ 20 yards I got consistent 5-6" groups off hand. I didnt bench it. I wanted to do more realistic accuracy testing. All in all I'm happy with the gun now. Once i put some more rounds of Gold Dot through it, its going to be my carry weapon.

Don't feel bad... I consider myself a better than average shooter, and have no problem making most guns shoot to their ability. That being said, my Glock 23 is a little lacking on the accuracy department ( 3 to 4 inch's @ 25 yards ), but as mentioned before it is a close quarters short barreled pistol with a pretty stiff trigger. I still prefer to carry it over larger more accurate pistols. Normally I wouldn't keep a pistol that can not group at least 2 inchs at 25 yards, but the size and weight of the 23 kinda make up for it. It still shoots minute of bad guy out to 100 yards. You might want to check out a wolf barrel for your glock. I have a 9mm wolf barrel for my 23 that shoots great ( under 3 inchs @ 25 ). I'm planning on purchasing a 40 cal barrel very soon.

I've hit Coca Cola cans about 35 yards away using a stock G19... just sayin'

Dang. That's a long ways to throw a gun, LOL. :)

I'm a point shooter and not as accurate as my target shooting friends, but I can hit a paper plate every time at 30 yds in really rapid fire with either my 19 or 23. I have a couple of friends who are much more accurate with my Glocks, but slower.

I've noticed that my Glock is very sensitive to ammo. Norinco and Eagle is far more accurate than CCI Lawman, the Point of Impact changes greatly. I have never miced the OD on the bullets as i do not intend to shoot anymore CCI.
PM me if you wanna sell it