JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello. I am pretty excited about finally finding a place where firearms minded and motivated folks like myself can gather and discuss all facets of the world of arms. I look forward to hearing and learning from all of you. Being a member of the law enforcement community keeps me active in training and updated of the new gear available. I hope that I can contribute to the community as well.

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of good info on here.

You say Your a member of law enforcement so I gotta ask, how exactly did you come up with your screen name "dirty needle"?

Wecome to NWFA ,and thank you for your sevice.You find some here (somtimes me) disagree with police procedure ,policys and or agenda.So stick it out and tell us what you think.There is alot of leo on here, but thay don't come out and say it like you so points for being brave.

Wow! Quick responses from 2 of you! Nice. I got the name working with a team of great guys several years ago. Learned a ton during that time, and the call sign just kind of stuck. As to wolfwhistle's response, sometimes I don't agree with procedure, policy, politics or agendas. I will say that if I feel strongly about something being discussed, I will give my two cents worth. Looking forward to being part of the group. Thanks for the replies. -DN

Hey olyshoots, I have been in this forum for less than a day. What makes you think that I will give any well-based opinions? I think that you guys are just being kind to the "New Guy" until he gets things figured out. I think that Ma Duce has it dialed in as far as Mostly well mannered threads go! Thanks for the replies fellas.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top