JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hey guys

My new dirty bird smrs hand guard showed up today and i think there's a problem with the QD mounts. It looks like there are only 4 notches in the hole instead of a groove for the QD attachment so as soon as it swivels it pulls right out. I'm thinking it wasn't machined correctly or am i missing something?
96EB2453-0270-4B17-9468-1CAEE3DD2C57.jpeg

The swivel worked on the last mount. How does that groove keep it from rotating? Seems like the cuts should be squared off at the ends. These ones are ramped so the balls on the swivel just ride up the ramp

there should be no way for the ramp to compress the balls on the swivel . the push button on the swivel prevents that normally, once depressed it gives the balls clearance recess into the swivel and move in and out of the socket, with the push button in place there is no room for the ball to recess into the swivel and the ramp looking cut just tightens the swivel as it turns preventing rotation . Id try another swivel.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top