JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Hello Folks!

I wish to build my own LEGAL suppressor and only have a scattered understanding of the ins and outs of the process, as well as what works and doesn't. I've hit threads in forums, "solvent trap" vendor websites etc. I'm pretty sure I have most of what I need to know ... but you never know what you don't know so here's my question:

Is there a good, comprehensive source out there (book, website, ???, I don't care what) that covers all the details. By all the details I'm meaning the legal process, builds and how effective different builds are, decent sources for "solvent trap" parts and the necessary issues involved in converting these parts to a legal suppressor AFTER receiving the tax stamp.

I've searched this forum and others and have found a lot of good info piecemeal, but was hoping to find a comprehensive source to I can make sure I have not let some piece of knowledge slip through the cracks.

Thanks for any help!

PS: As earlier stated, I wish to follow all Federal, State and local requirements regarding this project.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top