JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Previously, when forums and boards were in the NEWS and getting SHUT DOWN... I shut down-closed my message thing of a mig.

I was concerned that this forum would get shut down by WHOEVER out there and I might not be able to go in and clean out my few messages.

So I closed it.

Now, I want to be sure that IT is OPEN AGAIN and I have LOOKED ALL OVER AGAIN and I can't FIND THE BUTTON for this.

I know that I ASKED THIS QUESTION BEFORE and had it answered but I will be dipped if I can find that now too.

I feel dense now! Can someone tell me where in all of these zillion and one settings, preferences, privacy, etc. WHERE that dang button is so I can double check it?

RV Tech, I do not know if you got my reply or not but I did send it out just now. You have our email address too. Thanks friend!

Thank you.

Cate

This the setting you are looking for?

1616688671266.png

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR