JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
His gun issues page is two sentences long, not encouraging. If you read Murray's page all the way through on the same website, it seems as if she may be more pro 2A than Rossi. She certainly seems to have a longer pro 2A track record, at any rate. Before anyone flies off the handle, I'm a young guy and I have only been voting for a few years, so I'm sure I don't know about all the horrible things Murray is responsible for sans socialized health care. Not endorsing either candidate, just saying. Just because the NRA sends you a pro-Rossi primer (I got one), doesn't mean you shouldn't do your own research. :)

a better "spinmeister" writing her web pages!!

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

That site is misleading and/or mistaken. In the Patty Murray section on gun control, it says that she "Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers" and that "Voting YES would: ...Exempt lawsuits brought against individuals who knowingly transfer a firearm that will be used to commit a violent or drug-trafficking crime." That is the opposite of what the Bill (S 397) says. The law specifically exempts Negligent Entrustment from the civil liability protection.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top