JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had a Sig P238 HD - regret selling it and would highly recommend it. Just as small as the 738 but steel framed and a bit heftier. Still a light pocket gun but I found the heft to really mitigate the .380's recoil. One could fire it with just a trigger finger pretty easy.

Thanx Hueco, but sadly we are not in the market for a new gun for the wife which has dementia. :( :(

1) "NAA revolvers attraction is that they are highly concealable."
With Carhartt cargo pants a Tokarev TT33 or Officers'/Commander size pistol is highly concealable.
A .45 would undoubtedly have impressed the mob a lot more. For those who recognize that .30 Tok FMJ is less than ideal note that it also comes in JHP, which makes a big difference.

2) Learning from the McCloskeys I think I would have left my piece in the pocket/holster with my untucked shirt covering my hand on the gun and ready to present. That way no BS about "menacing," "brandishing," etc.

3) It is inevitable that at some point the BLM/Antifa mob will push it to the point that the object of their wrath correctly perceives an existential threat and reacts in an appropriate manner. The MSM will excoriate the shooter as a psychopathic White Supremacist (just like happened to Kyle) who finally got the chance to shoot a BIPOC, followed by all the usual destruction and affray.

1) "NAA revolvers attraction is that they are highly concealable."
With Carhartt cargo pants a Tokarev TT33 or Officers'/Commander size pistol is highly concealable.
A .45 would undoubtedly have impressed the mob a lot more. For those who recognize that .30 Tok FMJ is less than ideal note that it also comes in JHP, which makes a big difference.

2) Learning from the McCloskeys I think I would have left my piece in the pocket/holster with my untucked shirt covering my hand on the gun and ready to present. That way no BS about "menacing," "brandishing," etc.

3) It is inevitable that at some point the BLM/Antifa mob will push it to the point that the object of their wrath correctly perceives an existential threat and reacts in an appropriate manner. The MSM will excoriate the shooter as a psychopathic White Supremacist (just like happened to Kyle) who finally got the chance to shoot a BIPOC, followed by all the usual destruction and affray.
I have carried one of those NAA revolvers...
An important aspect about them that has NOT been mentioned yet is they are SINGLE ACTION as the hammer must be cocked back before they go bang.
The bad
It took a lot of practice for me to be able to cock this ity-bity gun one handed because of the small grip.
The trigger pull is way harder than any other gun I own and also requires practice, but even with that, still affects good shot placement.
The good
This gun is highly concealable and I often have it in the palm of my hand when in any un-avoidable sketchy area/situation.

I also consider it as only good for bad-breath range and would never brandish it for intimidation like the guy in the vid.
If I was eating outside like that I would not leave my seat or back up against the wall and brandish, like those 2 guys.
Nobody in that vid got amped up until the diners began brandishing, even with the BLM guy's guns present.
That's when the idiots began "Body Blocking" the diner's guns that were leveled and pointing at the BLM 'ers.
It's surprising no one was shot in the may lay.

I never expect to hear "he's got a gun" about me, but rather "I've been shot".
jmo,

I have carried one of those NAA revolvers...
An important aspect about them that has NOT been mentioned yet is they are SINGLE ACTION as the hammer must be cocked back before they go bang.
It's super hard to tell...but from the image grabs from the video, it does appear that Mr. NAA is cocked.

I guess he's got between now and when the cops show up to file the firing pin down to prove his gun was "inoperable" at the time to avoid those brandishing charges. Eh, who am I kidding, it's Louisville; charges won't get filed.

It's super hard to tell...but from the image grabs from the video, it does appear that Mr. NAA is cocked.

I guess he's got between now and when the cops show up to file the firing pin down to prove his gun was "inoperable" at the time to avoid those brandishing charges. Eh, who am I kidding, it's Louisville; charges won't get filed.
Cocked or not, I still see it as brandishing, just me though.

I would have stayed seated, maybe have that puny gun in my hand under the table.
Pushing the gun up against the table would keep the gun from rolling in my hand and reduce the effort needed to cock it.
I would not have shown the gun until I was either touched or spat upon and would be firing it.
Droplets
of spittal from someone screaming in your face can be considered spitting which is a form of assault (when done to a cop anyways).
I'm not sure that is correct, but to me it is, at my age a life sentence doesn't mean much, as I probably would be dead before it got to trial if I was charged. :s0112:
.Edit: that and 3 hots and a cot is better than paying for nursing home extended care :s0153:

Last Edited:
LOL. Gramps will have to remember if lefty is loosy or not on the AR-7. I was thinking a Chipmunk would suit the ol dog better for an EBR.
A thousand pardons , sir .
But you are incorrect.

This wm_5291651.jpg

Another perspective.

One of the things I find most interesting is at the 40 second mark in the second video (in post #20) which is where pug guy lowers his weapon. At that time it seems that bearded AR guy comes forward and is talking to Pug guy.

If the bearded AR guy was acting nuts like the other protesters I don't think pug guy would have lowered his gun and that could have got ugly real fast. So at the 40 second mark u have two armed fairly reasonable poeple respecting each other's "power" for lack of a better term. They were both de-escalating.

then the masked AR guy tries to escalate at 1:08 it looks like to me. Usually these type of poeple stand back behind someone else and yell insults from behind while others have to deal with the face-to-face.

It could have very easily turned tragic it looks like to me.

Cocked or not, I still see it as brandishing, just me though.

I would have stayed seated, maybe have that puny gun in my hand under the table.
Pushing the gun up against the table would keep the gun from rolling in my hand and reduce the effort needed to cock it.
I would not have shown the gun until I was either touched or spat upon and would be firing it.
Droplets
of spittal from someone screaming in your face can be considered spitting which is a form of assault (when done to a cop anyways).
I'm not sure that is correct, but to me it is, at my age a life sentence doesn't mean much, as I probably would be dead before it got to trial if I was charged. :s0112:
.Edit: that and 3 hots and a cot is better than paying for extended care :s0153:

It likely was brandishing in the eyes of the law. My comment was making a joke off the McCloskey incident, where the Mrs. swung her gun around at multiple people. But, she was found to have not been brandishing because the gun was "inoperable" at the time.

The fact that the inoperable-ness of that gun was an easily reversed flipping of the firing pin assembly and that it could have been perfectly functional while she waved it around only to have been modified after the incident seems to have been lost on most observers. Hence, my joke that NAA dude now simply has to do something to introduce doubt as to whether it was operable at the time and he'll avoid any brandishing charge (assuming the Kentucky law is similar to Missouri's).

It's a good reminder to all of us to decide ahead of time what types of situations u would try to leave, get into a verbal altercation, get into physical altercation, leathal force, etc.

Also, have some of these gun weilders never heard of the low ready position? If u are practiced, the time from low ready until the shot is off is an eye-blink. It allows protection and obviously commands respect from the other party but doesn't escalate the way that pointing a gun at someone does.

One of the things I find most interesting is at the 40 second mark in the second video (in post #20) which is where pug guy lowers his weapon. At that time it seems that bearded AR guy comes forward and is talking to Pug guy.

If the bearded AR guy was acting nuts like the other protesters I don't think pug guy would have lowered his gun and that could have got ugly real fast. So at the 40 second mark u have two armed fairly reasonable poeple respecting each other's "power" for lack of a better term. They were both de-escalating.

then the masked AR guy tries to escalate at 1:08 it looks like to me. Usually these type of poeple stand back behind someone else and yell insults from behind while others have to deal with the face-to-face.

It could have very easily turned tragic it looks like to me.
Mask guy appears to have been escalating. At the same time, note that NAA guy likes to use his weapon hand to gesture, so that he ends up flagging people through conversational gesturing. This makes him look like a complete noob and someone I would not trust with a weapon. If it were me on the receiving end of that flag, my response would be stern, and justifiably so. Mask guy could have been escalating; he also could be salty because of this continued flagging. The last thing we need is a gun noob negligently discharging into a crowd.

Gee, it seems to me that the MOBS are coming PREPARED to fight as in a WAR wearing their body armor and carrying their rifles and their handguns while they do their protest for the LEFT - murder, loot and burn and antifa groups.

The RIGHT is NOT innocent when it comes to SOME of their crapola too. I SEE both sides and call it as I see it too.

I can't say on a PUBLIC BOARD what I think of the FAR LEFT and the FAR RIGHT when it comes to some of their salami and BULLY LIKE TACTICS. Especially to the CULT LIKE FOLLOWERS who are so brainwashed that they can't see the forest from the trees! Ugh.

However with that SAID, the left and right bullies/freaks should have been STOPPED A LONG TIME AGO!

And since they were not stopped by some of their L and R leaders when PEOPLE were begging for HELP and to stop the bullies/freaks... maybe those leaders should still be thrown out of office as I said a LONG TIME AGO.

Plus since they told the police to STAND DOWN - WHY are taxpayers still PAYING SALARIES/BENNIES/RETIREMENT for their L and R leaders and peace officers?

I DO NOT BELIEVE IN DEFUNDING THE POLICE but if the police are NOT ALLOWED TO DO THEIR FREAKING JOB - why are we paying any person in some places?!

JUST GIVE EVERY SINGLE PERSON A GUN LIKE IN SWITZERLAND, TRAIN THEM, let them open carry their rifles and if they see crime going on and places torched... let them HANDLE the situation and GIVE THEM IMMUNITY for stopping the crime, arson, rape, etc.

THINK of the wild west now. Bad guy does bad things? Good guy or good guys/gals come to the rescue no matter what SUPER TACTICOOL (LOL) training that they have.

After all, isn't that BETTER than standing around SEEING A CITY/COUNTY/RURAL AREA and an ENTIRE STATE GET DETROYED AND BURNED TO THE GROUND?! LOL

STAND DOWN ORDERS ARE STUPID AND THEY ARE GIVEN BY STUPID WORTHLESS L and R political LEADERS. KIND OF LIKE TEATS ON A BOAR THING!

NO help? NO answer for CALLS OF HELP? And if the calls were FINALLY ANSWERED and help finally came even though they were WARNED AHEAD OF TIME and knew that CRAPOLA was going to happen due to INSTIGATORS that even WORKED for the FBI and other .GOV agencies as INFORMANTS while they did criminal actions... what the HEY?!

Proven facts even if some people do not read all of the news from ALL sides.

Where even the FBI and other agencies admitted that LEADERS IN FAR LEFT and LEADERS IN FAR RIGHT were INVOLVED IN ALL KINDS OF BS.

LEFT TO FEND FOR YOURSELF like they did for people in many cities/states and even in the DISTRICT OF CRIMINALS? OR, WA, MN, etc.?

You know like what happened with Pence and others? Meanwhile, calls got ignored and hours went on.

They, these MOBS and INDIVIDUAL BULLIES in and OUT of power jobs and those who do NOT WORK AT ALL sure LOVE to harass working and retired people who are out for a pleasant day or evening enjoying a meal out or in another thing.

They sure love to harass, threaten, wound, beat up, MURDER and BULLY old people, weak and handicapped people, individuals who may not LOOK like them, etc.

They like to DESTROY private and public property in MANY CASES and CAUSE MAYHEM when all MOST PEOPLE from ALL WALKS OF LIKE and IN ALL POLITICAL PARTIES as SANE people only want is to LIVE IN PEACE.

Personally, I can't say what I think should have been done a LONG time ago since it may not be proper for a forum.

And there are and were MANY GOOD PEACE OFFICERS who wanted to DO THEIR JOBS in an ethical manner and PROTECT innocent victims, public and private property and they GOT TOLD TO SHUT UP AND STAND DOWN.

That is WHY so many GOOD peace officers have left the force or are going to other areas for EMPLOYMENT TOO.

A person or a group CAN PROTEST or MARCH in a PEACEFUL MANNER within clearly designated LINES and areas AND BE NICE ABOUT IT but ALL a person sees is MOST OF THIS CRAPOLA and it continues on and on.

This BS should have been NIPPED IN THE BUD a VERY LONG TIME AGO in all states and in D.C. too.

And all you have is crazy land or senile land in D.C. where the donkeys and elephants gave and still give such POOR EXAMPLES of their own behavior as salami leaders with their words, deeds, bully tactics, threats, and with their freaking twitter/twatter CRAPOLA!

PEACE OFFICERS should NOT be told to STAND DOWN and, if they are working on the job, they should be allowed to KEEP THE PEACE for ALL people and STOP the VIOLENT and mean mobs, bullies, criminals, thugs, arsonists, etc.

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews