JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

I have a Dillon XL 650, presently without a case feeder. I'm finally getting around to building out the shop in my house and the Dillon will end up on a wooden base that will be attached to the beach when it's in use and put away in a cabinet when it's not in use. I'm about to build the storage cabinet and I have a question for anyone who has an XL 650 with a case feeder:

What are the overall height, width and depth of your XL 650 with the case feeder attached, preferably with the strong mount installed? I'm not concerned with clearance for operation, handle swing, removable trays for bullets and finished cartridges, etc... Just overall dimensions for storage in a cabinet. Cabinet width will be determined by the width of the reloading machine with the case feeder attached, so I want to make sure I get the measurement right the first time.

Thanks!

Aw, screw it.... I ordered the case feeder. Might as well get it and use it.

The case feeder is the bomb,you will like it a lot. Only problem I had with mine was with 308.Didn't always time perfect to drop them all the way.
And don't worry about the cabinet,after you mount it on the bench,you won't want to put it away.Then every time you walk into your shop,there it is:eek:
I would think there dimensions are way off. Well maybe not way off but maybe 24X24 X41?
It's been a while since I had mine

The case feeder arrived Friday and I built the cabinets that afternoon. Their measurements were spot-on, except it's 14" wide x 19" deep. Fits sideways in the cabinet perfectly!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top