JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Dinner tonight is what I call "Dim Slum" or finger food.

Home made spring rolls, Costco cheese souffle, homemade bacon wrapped oysters, Costco pot stickers.

100_2182.jpg

100_2184.jpg

100_2183.jpg

I propose that we pass a law that people can only cook one meal per month like those that Trlsmn posted. Everyone knows that people that make more than one meal per month like Trlsmn are probably Straw cooks that are just reselling the meals in other states that don't allow this kind of food.

It's for the children!!!

I propose that we pass a law that people can only cook one meal per month like those that Trlsmn posted. Everyone knows that people that make more than one meal per month like Trlsmn are probably Straw cooks that are just reselling the meals in other states that don't allow this kind of food.

It's for the children!!!

Well the Sweet Chili sauce has been nick named liquid crack..............

It's for the children!!!

I'll second that...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top