JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
Dillon Precision
Caliber
9mm
City
Rochester
State
Washington
Zip Code
I'm toying with the idea of selling my Dillon XL-650 Reloading outfit,
Dillon XL-650 fully setup to process 9MM cases and reload 9MM ammunition
Dillon XL-650 press
Electric case feeder
Dillon roller handle
Mr. Bulletfeeder by Double Alpha
Inline Fabrication surface QD mounting base
KMS2 press light
Entirely Crimson, QD for Powder Measure, primer follower holder, index bearing block, case feed bearing cam pin, strainer for powder measure, powder return rod bushing, spent primer chute, speed nut for return rod,
Shut off for primer feed and case feed
Foam cover for roller handle
Catch tray for case feeder debris
Upgraded Bullet feeder die
Live primer chute catcher
DAA magnetic powder check die
Spare tool head with decaping die for brass processing
Swage It, primer pocket swager
Toolhead head stand
Powder measure stand
Primer tube rack
Dillon tool rack with tools and Inline Fabrication mount
DAA primer filler
lots of spare and small parts
and probably a bunch of stuff I've forgotten

looking for $2000 SPF for all of it. Again this is a complete reloading outfit all you need is to put cases in the feeder, bullets in the feeder, primers in the feeder, powder in the measure and pull the handle

would really prefer you come here to look at it, it is completely setup and you can try it out and I can answer any questions you have

I also have Brass, Powder, Bullets and Primers available to the purchaser of the press as well as A Dillon digital scale that I'm thinking I want to hang onto.

everything works impeccably, only reason I'm considering selling is my health isn't going to allow me to compete any more and we are getting ready to move.

already have plans for the money so not looking for anything in trade

B7E08AEF-92AD-4EA3-A626-3D062C2CFCF8.jpeg B545C154-FDC8-44DC-9EEF-8CBD288B850A.jpeg FCDAE287-BCB9-40D3-8116-22B36AA9CE0F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm sorry you are having to let this go. Looks like it is set up to rock and roll. I also had to change priorities about 5 years ago. Fortunately I was able to kind of get things going again this past summer. Nothing like this setup but back in the game.
I share your pain.

This IS a great deal! I JUST purchased a brand new XL750 otherwise would have been all over this! Best of luck to both you and apeezeep! Happy Reloading!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top