JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have owned my 650 for 6 days now, and I've already loaded 500 rounds of 9mm. The only issue I have with the dillon is I wish I would of gotten it years ago. But really, I do have one slight problem; when the shell is supposed to be kicked out by the rod that pushed it out, it sometime gets stuck. Any ideas to fix that? Every once in a while it will jar the shell plate and kick my powder all over the place. Not a huge issue, but maybe someone has an easy fix for me. Thanks.

IIRC my fix was a slight bend to that wire. It didn't take much but it did take care of that "sticking" issue. I believe I had to bend it just a bit toward the center of the press. I also had to put a high-to-low bend when I installed the bearing kit to address the snap in the shellplate. Anyways that's what worked for me, hope it helps.

IIRC my fix was a slight bend to that wire. It didn't take much but it did take care of that "sticking" issue. I believe I had to bend it just a bit toward the center of the press. I also had to put a high-to-low bend when I installed the bearing kit to address the snap in the shellplate. Anyways that's what worked for me, hope it helps.

Even if you don't put in the bearing kit, careful adjustment of the shellplate bolt, as tight as possible yet allowing for free movement of the plate, will help powder spill. When loading 9mm I have just developed a technique where I place my finger on top of the case when it's advancing from station 3 to the seater station #4. It not only keeps the powder in that case, it cushions the "snap" of the detent ball so powder doesn't spill from the case moving from Sta #2 to #3.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top