JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dillon are not adjustable. Not likely it was hitting the shell plate. If it was he has major issues.
True, not technically adjustable, but I just shimmed it slightly with super thin metal to make sure no contact. I don't think the original contact was significant - barely touched. I think the plastic 'gasket' can be compressed a bit such that it may lightly contact.

Even if the die is 34 years old, Dillon will make it right. They have the best warranty and customer service in the reloading industry.
I dont know. EVERY time I call Hornady for a replacement part they have it in my hands in days no questions asked. Even stuff I break through my own poor setup. I realize Dillon has good service too but quite frankly I dont know how they could be any better than Hornady. Lee on the other hand I wouldnt buy anything I wanted to last from.

I dont know. EVERY time I call Hornady for a replacement part they have it in my hands in days no questions asked. Even stuff I break through my own poor setup. I realize Dillon has good service too but quite frankly I dont know how they could be any better than Hornady. Lee on the other hand I wouldnt buy anything I wanted to last from.
Glad to hear Hornady treats their customers right. My understanding is that Dillon was first with their NO BS Warranty They set that standard something like 40 years ago

The die touching the shell holder won't make the insert come out. The brass pulls it out. Remove the carbide insert from the shell case, careful not to break it. Clean it, supply a small amount of super glue and press it back in place.let sg do it's thing over night, get back to business in morning. I know Dillon will replace it in but they don't have a lot of parts in house right now.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top