JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Dillon Square Deal B progressive reloading press set up for 45ACP. Used, complete just as you'd get it from Dillon with box and instructions. Also includes the Square Deal B bench wrench from Dillon, purchased separately (an absolute necessity after you've tried to load without one). The box is a little beat up but it's all there and in good working order - you can't break a Dillon. The threaded sleeve that clamps the primer alarm has slightly pulled out of the plastic body but it works fine. Dillon would replace it with a phone call I imagine. Note that all Dillon presses have a fully transferable lifetime warranty. I'm getting rid of this one only because I'm buying another Dillon.

$275 face to face. Shipped at actual cost, Paypal add 3%. Must be insured.

Dillon Precision: Reloaders, Reloading Equipment, Bullet Reloading, Bullet Reloaders

DillonSDB.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Dan

Last Edited:
As set up, that is correct. However, Dillon sells conversions (consisting of the proprietary dies and shellplate) in most straight-walled pistol calibers that will enable the loading of other cartridges. In common calibers, they're ~$85 new and ~$50 used.

I will take it at 275 - IF you come down set it up and show me how to use it.

I am in Portland - look at it this way you can do some tax free shopping while you're here to justify the trip. :)

I will take it at 275 - IF you come down set it up and show me how to use it.

I am in Portland - look at it this way you can do some tax free shopping while you're here to justify the trip. :)

This is a joke, right? You're asking me to make a 300+ mile round trip with gas at $4 a gallon, kill a day if not an entire weekend - so you can save $20 in shipping, and a half-hour of reading the manual.

Tell you what. You pay for a round trip from SeaTac, put me up a decent hotel, and expense my meals and entertainment - and you've got a deal. Sound ridiculous? No more so that your highly insulting offer.

This is a joke, right? You're asking me to make a 300+ mile round trip with gas at $4 a gallon, kill a day if not an entire weekend - so you can save $20 in shipping, and a half-hour of reading the manual.

Tell you what. You pay for a round trip from SeaTac, put me up a decent hotel, and expense my meals and entertainment - and you've got a deal. Sound ridiculous? No more so that your highly insulting offer.

hahahaha

easy tiger. not sure how you can take an offer as an insult, some people do drive down through Portland - if you were going that way you could drop it by - if not say no thanks - have a nice weekend.

BTW - I would agree to all of the above, but I highly doubt I could afford your entertainment expense.

have a nice life.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top